Welcome! This is the tenth edition of NServiceBus Weekly. Hope you all had a good week.
- NServiceBus Updates – Udi Dahan has posted a new blog post where he outlines the latest developments going on in the NServiceBus. The highlighter features include WebSphere MQ and Azure support and the NServiceBus-Contrib gets mentioned too.
- Project Changes - Current revision: 1421. Great amount of commits since the last time. Much of the work done is related to the Azure support but there’s of course more. Browse to the SVN repository to find all the details.
Tutorials and Articles
- Getting Started with NServiceBus Part 8: Message Versioning – Adam Fyles has continued his excellent introduction series. This time he discusses message versioning and topic like backward compatibility.
- Azure Queue Storage support for NServiceBus – Goeleven Yves’ post is the place to go for the NServiceBus’ Azure-support related information. His post goes through the configuration and all the details required to get things running.
- Understanding the transactional behavior of an Azure Message Queue- Another good post by from Goeleven Yves related to the NServiceBus’ Azure-support. This one contains much of the required background information about the remote queuing s
- Getting the NServiceBus-Contrib project up to speed! – This post highlights the details behind the NServiceBus-Contrib project.
- nServiceBus in n easy steps (really!) – protocollie has posted a long introduction to the NServiceBus. It starts from the theory behind the ESB solutions and then a working sample application is built in small steps.
- NServiceBus-Contrib discussion group – NServiceBus-Contrib’s discussion group is the best place to go if you want to find more information about the Contrib-project.
- NServiceBus-Contrib – NServiceBus-Contrib project at the GitHub has gotten quite much new code since last time. Make sure to check it out.
- NServiceBus: specifying message order – keepitstupid’s question about specifying the message handler order has received many excellent answer, each containing a different approach for the problem.
Thanks for reading and see you again next week.