NServiceBus Weekly: #12
Finally got my blog problems sorted out and hopefully you enjoy this week’s NServiceBus Weekly.
- Project Changes: It seems that the Kristian Kristensen’s colored log4net logging has made its way into NServiceBus. This is an excellent small improvement to the product.
Tutorials and Articles
- Sydney’s ALT.NET Group – November Meeting – Recorder for your pleasure – Udi Dahan attended the Sydney’s ALT.NET user group meeting and the meeting was recorded. The video includes some discussion about the NServiceBus.
- Sydney Alt.NET with Udi Dahan and NServiceBus Commercial Support – Philip Haydon summarizes the new commercial support for NServiceBus quite nicely.
- New Series Announcement: NServiceBus 3.0 – After finishing his “Getting Started” guide, Adam Fyles’ is planning to start writing about the new features in NServiceBus 3.0. Make sure to follow his posts to get all the details about the upcoming release.
- NServiceBus design help (Initializing a service instance with messages) – Here’s an interesting question asked by Brian. Is this something NServiceBus should be able to handle or is there a problem with his architecture? Read on the get all the details.
- nServiceBus deployment approach on a single machine – Sean Kearon asks for some clarification about deploying NServiceBus on a single machine.
- Windows Service – Interested in running NServiceBus subscriber as a Windows service? NServiceBus generic host has this feature built-in. The answers to this question contain all the required info on how the get things running.
- Shutting down a worker node – Roy has an interesting real world architectural question about the NServiceBus distributor and its worker nodes.
Have a nice week!