NServiceBus Weekly: #5
New week, new NServiceBus related information. Remember to send a message if something is amiss.
- NServiceBus on Europe Virtual Alt.net – Andreas Öhlund is giving a NServiceBus presentation in Virtual Alt.net on 29th of September (that is today!).
- Project Changes - Current revision: 1357. Last week brought something interesting: “basic Azure queuing and subscription support”. Not sure on the details yet, but stay tuned.
Tutorials and Articles
- Updating NServiceBus to use another version of Castle Windsor – Paul Hadfield has a good introduction on how to enhance NServiceBus’ IoC-support. In his example Paul explains how he added a support for Castle Windsor 2.5.
- NServiceBus and Windows Identity Foundation - From the Yahoo NServiceBus Group, Periop IT asks for advices regarding WIF (Windows identity foundation) and NServiceBus.
- Biztalk integration with NServiceBus - Highly interesting question by shawn. Udi jumps in and points out that some of the interoperability issues between NServiceBus and Biztalk has been fixed in the 2.5 version.
- New NSB user - architectural/design questions - Couple interesting answers to this architecture related question. What is a system and what is a service? Read on to find out.
- Design/guidelne - Similar to the previous question, this one deals with the architecture of NServiceBus systems.
- Multicast with NSB - Andreas Öhlund and Udi Dahan help Alberto to define what is the role of NServiceBus in his system. Contains many good answers, be sure to check them out.
That's it until next week. Happy coding!