NServiceBus is moving forward. The trunk version now targets the .NET Framework 4.0 by default.
- Upcoming conferences and courses – Udi Dahan has posted an updated list of upcoming conferences and courses. Many of them include NServiceBus in one way or another.
- Trifork Geek Nights – Mookid will give an introduction to messaging in .NET with NServiceBus in Trifork Geek Nights in November and December.
- Project Changes - Current revision: 1369. Last week brought as over ten new revisions. Some highlights include: “Support for send only endpoints” and switch to .NET Framework 4.0 as the default target framework.
Tutorials and Articles
- Recording of Andreas Öhlund on NServiceBus @ E-VAN 29 September 2010 – Andreas Öhlund’s NServiceBus coding session from last week was recorded and released. Make sure to check out the video.
- Enabling NServiceBus Performance Counters – Adam Fyles posted two blog posts related to NServiceBus performance counters. This is the one showing how to install the counters.
- Monitoring NServiceBus: Performance Counters Starting Point- In his second post, Adam Fyles list the suggested performance counters to look at.
- NServiceBus Xml Serialization issue with messages that have an IEnumerable<T> property- Why one can’t use IEnumerable in IMessage? Read on to find out.
- Polymorphic subscriptions in NServiceBus works only for interfaces? – This great question (and answer too) shed some line on the design principles of NServiceBus messages.
- Any reason why Distributor might leak or hang – Some NServiceBus users are having problems with the Distributor. In some cases the process seems to just hung out. Read on to find more information.
Thanks again for the great NServiceBus material. Until next week!