NServiceBus Weekly: #9
Welcome to this week’s NServiceBus Weekly. This time we have a nice amount of quality articles and posts so read on to find more details.
- CQRS, race conditions, and sagas – oh my! – Skills Matter and Udi Dahan are hosting a free event in London in November 1st. The topics touch NServiceBus from different angles.
- Project Changes - Current revision: 1399. Over ten new revisions last week. Highlights include: Many Azure related changes (for example 1396) and some changes related to the new header management (1397).
Tutorials and Articles
- NServiceBus: ASP.NET Permissions for MSMQ – If you encounter permissions problems when trying to run NServiceBus in an ASP.NET application, make sure to check out this post by Jonathan Oliver.
- Deploying NServiceBus in a Windows Failover Cluster – Excellent and throughout introduction on how to deploy NServiceBus in a Windows Failover Cluster written by David Boike. In his tutorial David shows how to configure NServiceBus distributor, two worker nodes and MSMQ in cluster.
- Manual NServiceBus Configuration – Johnllao continues to explore the NServiceBus, this time he takes a peek at configuring the bus manually.
- NServiceBus callback failure – Scooletz has encountered a likely bug in NServiceBus callback features. Read on for more details.
- Integrating through FTP – Some good discussion on the question presented by Jimmy Bogard.
- How does NServiceBus handle transactions? – Read on to find more info on what NServiceBus will do if the delivery of message fails.
- Problem with .NET 4.0 version of nSB – Chris Nicola would like to share the same message assemblies between the .NET 2.0 and .NET 4.0 clients. Hop in to read the interesting discussion.
Thanks again for those who have contributed to the NServiceBus Weekly by sending me links or writing these great articles and posts. See you again next week.